Things To Know
I write about what I love, but I also do receive compensation as an affiliate or a commission from places like Amazon.com. That said, everything I write about, I have first hand knowledge and/or experience with. I call that trustworthy recommendations!
Depends on the time of year. I might be enjoying the state with thousands of freshwater lakes surrounded by four great ones, or I could be somewhere in the golden state, enjoying the sunshine and comfortable ocean breeze.
- Our content is meant to be used and must be used for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- The author and guest writers on this blog/website are not to be held responsible for misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this website/blog by others.
- The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent or reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer or company.
- Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any other entity other than the authors — and since we are critically thinking human beings, are always subject to change, rethinking or revision at any point in time. Please do not hold us to them into perpetuity.
- We make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information in this blog/website and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions or delays of this information or losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.
- All information is presented in this blog/website is on an as-is-basis.
- This website/blog may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
- We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability or accuracy of the information, recipes, menus and recommendations in this website/blog. Any action that you take upon the information within this eBook is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible or liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of our blog/website.